Carpool Registration / Re-Registration / Release
Deadline to register for 2017-18 is Friday, July 14. Your carpool materials (decals and Carpool Rules) will be waiting for you in your OLDEST child’s classroom at the Celebration of Learning (you will not have to visit the Transportation Table and risk a long line at the Celebration of Learning). If you miss the Friday, July 14 online registration deadline, you can register at the Celebration of Learning.
The following families MUST fill out the form:
- Carpoolers from 2016-17 who are NOT planning to use carpool in 2017-18
- Carpoolers from 2016-17 who ARE planning to use carpool in 2017-18
- New Carpool Families who WILL be carpooling in 2017-18
A few quick Reminders:
- ONE carpool number is assigned PER FAMILY for your entire tenure at Brandon
- You MUST register whether you think you are going to use it once or daily
- Please read rules carefully as the school year starts
- If you are returning, KEEP YOUR OLD DECALS – you will use them year after year
Thank you for your cooperation. Feel free to contact PTA Carpool Coordinator Elizabeth Holmes (email@example.com) with any questions.