Jump Rope Team
Jump Rope Team (3rd-5th Graders)
The Morris Brandon Jump Rope Team is a long-standing tradition designed to increase cardiovascular endurance and improve coordination and agility while having fun. We hope you want to join us!
All 3rd through 5th Grade Morris Brandon students are invited to participate on the Jump Rope Team. Practice is held before school one morning per week and will continue through the year with a performance for Field Day’s Opening Ceremony in May.
Practices will be once a week at 7:15am in the Main Campus Gym
- 3rd grade will practice on Thursdays.
- 4th and 5th grades will practice on Tuesdays.
Sign up for Remind text notifications
At times, there may be last-minute changes to the JRT practice schedule. Please sign up for the JRT Remind class.
- Text the code @9b2gf to the number 81010.
- For more detailed instructions on how to sign up, please view this instruction sheet.
Please do NOT drop off your child before 7:15am, as they will be unsupervised.
JRT Sign Up Process
Registration for Jump Rope Team as well as t-shirt and jump rope orders must be completed ONLINE! As well, a pre-participation health form must be completed by your child’s physician.
- Jump Rope Team online sign-up, agreement, and t-shirt and/or jump rope order form HERE!
- Pre-Participation Health Form, signed by your child’s physician (turn in this form to Ms. Wyman at practice)*
Once we have received your forms and payment, we will hand out all Jump Ropes and T-shirts to your child at practice.
*In order to comply with the policies of Atlanta Public Schools, we must have the forms fully completed by the due date for your child to participate in Jump Rope Team.
Demo team is separate from Jump Rope Team. Tryouts will be held (typically in October) to allow new members to join Demo Team. Click here for some general information about Demo Team expectations and tryouts.
Contact Joan Wyman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.