Read-A-Thon: Fall in Love with Reading!
Friday, February 9 through Thursday, February 15
Grab your favorite books and FALL IN LOVE WITH READING!
Encourage your child to read lots of books and find at least one sponsor to support his/her reading and to raise money for our school in one of Morris Brandon’s biggest fundraisers!
Our visiting author this year is author and illustrator, Angelique Monet. Ms. Monet will perform during our Read-A-Thon Kick-off on Friday, February 9 at both campuses! Order your student a personalized signed copy of her book, The Bravest Worrier, HERE and use password: 020918.
Order by Monday, February 5 to have it delivered on Kickoff day. Last day to order is February 12 to be delivered to your child’s classroom by the end of February.
- Friday, February 9: Read-A-Thon begins at 8am
- Thursday, February 15: Read-A-Thon ends at bedtime
- Friday, February 16: Students turn in Student Booklet, including Sponsor Log and Minutes Log by 8am
- Friday, March 2: Students receive red envelopes to collect donations
- Wednesday, March 14 at 8am: Final due date for donations to count toward earning prizes
- Friday, March 23: Reading and Fundraising winners announced
Questions? Ask your Class Rep or the Read-A-Thon Committee Chair for your grade:
- K: Stephanie Emry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st: Lisa Harris, email@example.com
- 2nd: Nell Sutlive, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd: Erin Bailey, email@example.com
- 4th: Lindley Webb, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th: Christy Ziglar, email@example.com