PARENT INPUT FORMS ARE LIVE!
It’s that time of year to tell us a little about your child and what you want in a teacher for next year. The parent input window will run from March 24th to April 30th. Please use THIS Google Form to provide feedback for each of your children at Morris Brandon.
A few important changes this year:
- Your child will only have the opportunity to visit the Book Fair with their class during their Media Center time.
- Contact Free Payment Only This Year – you must set up a Scholastic eWallet for your child to shop at the fair. No cash, check or credit cards are accepted.
- If you have students at both campuses, you will need to set up an eWallet for each campus (Link for PC) (Link for MC).
- When entering your teacher’s name, please use last name ONLY.
- Visit the ONLINE Book Fair beginning April 14.
Atlanta Public Schools (APS) is in the process of updating student records and pre-registering students for the 2021-2022 school year and requests that you verify that your information is up to date.
In order to verify that your information is up to date, please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account. Our Parent Portal Help Page includes helpful information including how to set-up your Parent Portal account for the first time and verify that your contact information is up to date.
- Parent Portal Account: https://ic.apsk12.org/campus/atlanta.jsp
- Parent Portal Help Page: https://www.atlantapublicschools.us/domain/11609
Interested in joining us in Kindergarten next year??
Come take a virtual tour of the MB Primary Center!
Or join us in person! Tours are limited to 10 masked attendees.
Academic Recovery Academy is open to ALL students, will last from June 2 – June 30 and will be at Morris Brandon Main Campus. Registration must be completed in Infinite Campus Parent Portal. More information on the program and registration can be found HERE. Meals and transportation are provided.
ARA is just one part of the major push to help our students account for learning loss due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes not only continuing a 45 minute intervention / acceleration block next year across all grade levels, but also increasing our number of Intervention teachers.
View 2021-22 APS Calendar
Please mark your calendars for the following:
- Rising Kindergarten and New Student Townhall on 3/25 at 10am
- North Atlanta Principals Roundtable hosted by NAPPS on 3/25 at 12pm
- DLI informational meeting for all prospective parents on 3/30 at 6pm
You can view all of Principal Bland’s Town Hall Meetings HERE.
- Virtual Learning
- Surveillance Testing
- Rising Kindergarteners
Course requests for our rising 6th graders are now live in Infinite Campus. Please see the letters below for more information:
Students attending face-to-face learning will bring home important documents prepared by APS for consent to do COVID-19 Surveillance Testing. If you choose to opt-in, consent and privacy forms are to be returned to your homeroom teachers at any time during this school year.
Morris Brandon is the first school in the state to have surveillance testing! Read more about surveillance testing HERE.
We are looking ahead to planning and budgeting for next school year. We need your help to make sure that we plan appropriately for any influx of students we may have for the 2021-22 school year. If you or someone you know was enrolled at MBES and ended up attending elsewhere, please fill out THIS survey to tell us of your intent for next year.
- Tweets by Principal Bland (jbland100)
<div style=”border-right: 1px solid #efefef; padding-right: 10px; min-height: 270px;”><a href=”https://morrisbrandon.com/programs/ib-program/”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-24033″ src=”https://morrisbrandon.com/wp-content/uploads/ib.jpg” alt=”ib” width=”250″ height=”125″ /></a>MB became designated as an IB school in 2007 and with strong support from our PTA, we are able to uphold and advance the IB PYP Concepts. <a href=”https://morrisbrandon.com/programs/ib-program/”>Read more >></a></div>
<div style=”border-right: 1px solid #efefef; padding-right: 10px; min-height: 270px;”><a href=”https://morrisbrandon.com/our-team/faculty-staff/”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-24112″ src=”https://morrisbrandon.com/wp-content/uploads/our_team.jpg” alt=”our_team” width=”250″ height=”125″ /></a>Morris Brandon has a great team of faculty and staff guiding our school and students every day. <a href=”https://morrisbrandon.com/our-team/faculty-staff/”>Meet Our Team >></a></div>
<div style=”border-right: 1px solid #efefef; padding-right: 10px; min-height: 270px;”><a href=”https://morrisbrandon.com/support-brandon/bee-involved/”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-24031″ src=”https://morrisbrandon.com/wp-content/uploads/support.jpg” alt=”support” width=”250″ height=”125″ /></a>There are so many ways to support MB – from volunteering to Auctions, Corporate Rewards programs, and local Business Partners. <a href=”https://morrisbrandon.com/support-brandon/bee-involved/”>Get Started Now >></a></div>
- <a href=”https://morrisbrandon.com/information/brandon-101/”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-24114″ src=”https://morrisbrandon.com/wp-content/uploads/toolkit.jpg” alt=”toolkit” width=”250″ height=”125″ /></a> Looking for a quick link or not sure what a MB term is? Check out the information in the Parent Toolkit. <a href=”https://morrisbrandon.com/information/brandon-101/”>Learn More >></a>
OUR PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS