Answering your Transportation Questions!
Existing Brandon students – your contact information is already in our database. If you have not done so, please download the PikMyKid app from iTunes or the Google Store. This important tool allows you and the school to communicate in real time about how your student will depart from school.
New Brandon students – you will receive a welcome email from your teacher with a link to a Google form that you MUST fill out in order for your student to leave school safely. After you complete the form, please wait for someone to email you from email@example.com with instructions on how to download and access our transportation app. You will not be able to access the app until your information is entered into the database by our team.
- TRANSPORTATION CHANGES
- All changes need to be made in PikMyKid before NOON – follow instructions HERE (Spanish version).
- Please reserve last minute changes for EMERGENCIES ONLY. If you do need to make a change after 12:00pm, do not email your teacher. Instead, call the front office at 404-802-7280 (PC) or 404-802-7250 (MC).
- If you need a carpool number decal (or need a second set), please complete this Google form.
- Decals are sent home with students. Please apply it to the passenger side of your vehicle’s windshield.
- If you have designated Carpool at the Primary Center as your mode of pickup, you cannot change to Walker while you are waiting in the Carpool line. Any change in transportation must be made before noon.
- If you have a question or an issue with the bus (route assignment, stop assignment, pickup and drop off timing, bus breakdowns, drivers, etc), you must contact the Atlanta Public Schools Transportation department at 404-802-5500.
- If you are experiencing problems with PikMyKid, please call support at 813-649-8028, and select option 1. Please do not reach out to your teacher with questions about the app.
- If you have a question that is not addressed here, please contact the front office at 404-802-7280 (PC) or 404-802-7250 (MC).