Buses, Carpool, Drop off, and Walkers: How to get to and from Morris Brandon
What do you need to know before Day 1? See all the transportation info HERE.
You are welcome to walk your child(ren) to their classroom these first 3 days to help them get acclimated. After this week, we will allow parents to only drop as far as the front lobby.
- Be patient with us this week at dismissal as we take extra time and precaution to ensure all students travel home the correct way. Things will speed up as each day goes by, but student safety is our absolute priority!
- Primary Center: Dismissal Procedures are the same as last year.
- Main Campus AM: Only drop off students through the Howell Mill carpool line. After 7:55 am, the Main driveway will become accessible to late car traffic. Do NOT drop students off on the Dover Rd. side of the school. It is dangerous!
- At both campuses, we stop assisting with student arrival at 7:59 am so that we can start school on time at 8:00 am. Dropping off between 7:55 and 7:59 am is strongly discouraged!
- Main Campus PM: Do NOT park in front of the Teacher’s Lot on Dover Rd. for afternoon pick-up. This is a no-parking zone per the City of Atlanta and they will ticket/tow.
- Be sure your child(ren) know how they are supposed to go home.
- Sign up for bus text alerts for your specific bus. We will send a text if there are any changes associated with that bus route. Click HERE for directions.