Check back here for events submitted by community members and organizations. If you wish to submit an event, please use the form at the bottom of this page!
Good News for Fourth Graders
Spring Warehouse Sale: Furniture, Mirrors, Home Decor, & Antiques
Vagabond Vintage Furnishings LLC
1660 Chattahoochee Ave., Atlanta, GA. 30318
- 30-50% OFF WHOLESALE PRICES
- Antiques, Home Decor, Furniture, and Gifts
- 3 Days Only: April 24-26 | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Check out what you could find on our retail website! WWW.MOTHOLOGY.COM
Chastain Arts Center Art 2018 Art á la Carte Summer Camp
June 4th – August 3rd
Monday – Friday | 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Fee: $250 per week
The Chastain Arts Center 2018 Art á la Carte Summer Camp registration is Now Open! Our 2018 Summer Camp serves up a place for artistic expression and offers children an experience filled with creative energy. In keeping with our playful food and restaurant theme, our “menu” of selections allows you to choose the week, or weeks, you want. Each week explores a different discipline through two-and three-dimensional art projects in clay, drawing, painting, sculpture, architecture, mixed media, and more. Along with visual arts, all age groups will enjoy movement arts such as yoga, acting, and improvisation.
Art á la carte Summer Camp is available to children who are at least 5 years of age through 12 years of age.
Visit https://bit.ly/2Hr5rDc to see the full 2018 summer camp schedule.
Please follow the link at http://bit.ly/2ptYA3w to register online or feel free to call us by phone at 404.252.2927 to receive a discount on registration.
Bees in the News – LITERALLY!
- Ribbon cutting for the Primary Center addition was featured on 11Alive. We are excited about our new space!
- Jaye Watson from 11Alive news graciously offered ‘Anchor for a Day’ as one of our Auction items this past spring. Francesca was to have a behind-the-scenes tour but they ended up featuring her on the news with Back-to-School tips! Click to see the story. Atlanta Third Grader Gives Back-To-School Advice
Submit an Event
Please use the form below to submit a community event for inclusion on this page. All submissions will be reviewed for applicability to the Morris Brandon audience and approved events will be added.