Grab your favorite books and
Bee in Love with Reading!
Friday, February 7 through Thursday, February 13, 2019
Grab your favorite books and BEE IN LOVE WITH READING!
Encourage your child to read lots of books and find at least one sponsor to support his/her reading and to raise money for our school in one of Morris Brandon’s biggest fundraisers!
We are thrilled to welcome Surishtha “Sue” Sehgal as this year’s visiting author. Sue will help us kick off Read-A-Thon on Friday, February 7 at both campuses! Purchase Sue’s books and help raise money for Brandon! 45% of each book sold go directly to Morris Brandon PTA.
Place orders by January 31 to ensure delivery in-classroom prior to Sue’s visit on February 7. Students who have purchased copies of books are invited to bring them for Sue to sign after her presentation.
- Friday, February 7: Read-A-Thon begins at 8am
- Thursday, February 13: Read-A-Thon ends at bedtime
- Friday, February 14: Students turn in Student Booklet, including Sponsor Log and Minutes Log by 8am
- Friday, February 28: Students receive red envelopes to collect donations
- Friday, March 13 at 8am: Final due date for donations to count toward earning prizes
- Friday, March 27: Reading and Fundraising winners announced
Donations can be made in 3 ways:
- Check (payable to Morris Brandon PTA with student name and class in MEMO)
Questions? Ask the Read-A-Thon Committee Chair for your grade: