Grab your favorite books and
Bee in Love with Reading!
Monday, March 22 through Monday, March 29, 2021
Grab your favorite books and BEE IN LOVE WITH READING!
Encourage your child to read lots of books and find at least one sponsor to support his/her reading and to raise money for our school in one of Morris Brandon’s biggest fundraisers!
We are thrilled to welcome author and illustrator Mike Lowery as this year’s visiting author. Mike will help us kick off Read-All-Day on Wednesday, March 24. Support our sponsor, Little Shop of Stories, and purchase Mike’s books at www.littleshopofstories.com. Mike has written and illustrated over 100 children’s books for children of all ages.
- Sunday, March 21: Students should have profiles in the Read for My School platform
- Monday, March 22: Read-A-Thon begins at 8am
- Monday, March 29: Read-A-Thon ends at bedtime
- Friday, April 16 at 2pm: Final due date for donations to count toward earning prizes
- Wednesday, April 21: Reading and Fundraising winners announced
- Friday, April 30: Final due date for Read-A-Thon donations through the Read for My School platform
Booklets will not be used to track minutes. Students will now track minutes through the Read for My School Platform. Each student will need to set up a profile. In order to create a student profile, please go to www.readformyschool.com (school code is 89333) and look for the student’s grade and teacher.
All donations can be made through Read for My School.