Scholastic Book Fair
2023 SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
JANUARY 23 – 27 – Both Campuses
When can books be purchased?
- Students will attend the book fair with their class at a scheduled time during the week. Exact schedule TBD.
- Online shopping will available from January 23 – February 5 on the Primary Center and Main Campus Scholastic Websites
How can books be purchased?
- Scholastic eWallet is the only method for purchase this year. Please note you will use a different eWallet depending on campus (Primary Center or Main Campus) and each student must have their own
- Use your Scholastic login from last year (if applicable) or select “create a new login”
- When entering your teacher’s name, please use LAST NAME ONLY – no first name
- eWallet is safe and secure – any unused funds will remain in your eWallet
How to contribute to “Donated Dollars”
- Donated Dollars is a great way to provide funds for Morris Brandon students in need. The money collected will allow children who need financial assistance to purchase books at the fair. Any excess funds raised will be used by the Media Centers.
- Teachers will be provided with funds from Bee Fund donations to help ensure each classroom has reading materials.
Volunteer During the Book Fair
We are excited to welcome parent volunteers back to the book fair! Our students need help making book selections and we need assistance setting up and breaking down the fair. Click the primary center or main campus link and log in or create an account to see available volunteer opportunities.
Primary Center Book Fair Contact: Khette Plyler (email@example.com)
Main Campus Book Fair Contact: Lindsey Porter (firstname.lastname@example.org)