Scholastic Book Fair
2022 SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
JANUARY 24 – 28 – Both Campuses
When can books be purchased?
- Students will attend the book fair with their class during their normally scheduled Media Center time
- Online shopping will available from January 24 – February 6 on the Scholastic website
How can books be purchased?
- Scholastic eWallet is the only method for purchase this year. Please note you will use a different eWallet depending on campus (Primary Center or Main Campus) and each student will have their own
- Use your Scholastic login from last year (if applicable) or select “create a new login”
- When entering your teacher’s name, please use last name ONLY – no first name needed
- eWallet is safe and secure – any unused funds will remain in your eWallet
Set up an eWallet for your child at the Primary Center (PreK-2)
Set up an eWallet for your child at the Main Campus (3-5)
How to contribute to “Donated Dollars”
- Donated Dollars is a great way to provide funds for Morris Brandon students in need. The money collected will allow children who need financial assistance to purchase books at the fair. Any excess funds raised will be used by the Media Centers.
- Teachers will be provided with funds from Bee Fund donations to help ensure each classroom has reading materials.
Volunteer During the Book Fair
We are excited to welcome parent volunteers back to the book fair! Our students need help making book selections and we need assistance setting up and breaking down the fair. To find out when your child’s class will be shopping at the book fair, click the primary center or main campus link and log in or create a Scholastic account to see available volunteer opportunities.
- Primary Center: https://volunteer.scholastic.com/#/signup/CTJSL4Ka2
- Main Campus: https://volunteer.scholastic.com/#/signup/ofXjOiUMQ
Primary Center Book Fair Contact: Brooke Levenson (email@example.com)
Main Campus Book Fair Contact: Katie Houser (firstname.lastname@example.org)